Selecting and managing a quality pension scheme is an important ‘duty of care’ to your employees, and can be an onerous task. Under auto-enrolment legislation there are also specific legal responsibilities with which all employers must comply – and financial sanctions for those who do not.
Pilot will ensure that your workplace pension scheme remains attractive, meeting the organisation’s needs, as well as those of your staff. We also provide ongoing administration, governance, and regulatory compliance support.
Our services include:
- An audit of your current workplace pension scheme to ensure that it continues to offer value for money, and that you are meeting your employer duties under the Pensions Act 2008
- An open market review and competitive tender, assessing factors such as cost, flexibility, service standards and investment performance
- New scheme set up & implementation
- Introduction of a pension salary sacrifice arrangement
- Employee communications
- Retirement and personal finance guidance for employees
- Ongoing administration & governance
- Regulatory compliance & reporting
56 High Street, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5SQ
Tel: 01803 864 092
Pilot Financial is a trading name of Pilot Financial Planning Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and Pilot Financial Consulting Ltd.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate all products and services on this website.
Pilot Financial offers services only to clients in the UK.