Setting up and managing a company pension scheme for your staff can be a time-consuming task. Under auto-enrolment legislation there are also specific legal responsibilities with which all employers must comply – and financial sanctions for those who do not.
Pilot offers specialist, independent advice to help you select and set-up a scheme that suits your needs, as well as those of your employees. We can then provide ongoing administration and regulatory compliance support, leaving you to focus on what your business does best.
The areas where we can help include:
- Assessing your workforce to determine their eligibility.
- Defining qualifying earnings & contribution rates for employer and employees.
- Selecting a scheme provider, based on factors such as cost, service standards and investment solutions.
- Selecting a suitable default investment fund, taking into account the age profile of your staff.
- Liaising with your payroll department and the scheme provider.
- Scheme set up & implementation.
- Communication to employees.
- Ongoing administration, reporting & governance.
- Compliance with The Pensions Regulator.
56 High Street, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5SQ
Tel: 01803 864 092
Pilot Financial is a trading name of Pilot Financial Planning Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and Pilot Financial Consulting Ltd.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate all products and services on this website.
Pilot Financial offers services only to clients in the UK.